The “Visit” section is your comprehensive guide to exploring Canada as a visitor. This section offers detailed information on the various types of visitor visas, including tourist visas, business visas, and super visas for parents and grandparents. Whether you’re planning a holiday, visiting family and friends, attending a business meeting, or exploring potential study or work opportunities, our goal is to help make your visit to Canada as smooth and enjoyable as possible. Each page within this section provides specifics about the visa application process, requirements, duration, and how our experienced consultants can assist you with your application. Discover the beauty and diversity of Canada, and let us help you take the first step on your exciting journey.

Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)

This is required for visa-exempt foreign nationals (U.S. citizens exempted) to travel to Canada by air, unless otherwise exempted from the requirement​.

Visitor Visa

A temporary resident visa (TRV) is an official document showing the holder has met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident​.

Super Visa

A super visa lets you visit your children or grandchildren for up to 5 years at a time. It provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years.

Work Permit

A work permit or authorization to work without a permit is required for a foreign national to work in Canada. There are two programs under which this can happen: the Temporary Foreign Worker Program and the International Mobility Program​.

Study Permit

You can come to Canada to study. All foreign nationals require written authorization (a study permit) to study in Canada unless exempted​.

Temporary Resident Permits (TRPs)

These may be issued to individuals who do not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), or who are inadmissible under the IRPA, to become a temporary resident if it is justified in the circumstances.